by Amita Chauhan, Co-Editor-in-Chief
1. When and where were you born? Describe the kind of child you were.
I was born in Singapore on November 1st, 1996. I was a chubby child who was shy but not afraid to ask questions. I did a lot of freelance singing.
2. Do you have any siblings?
I have one brother named Ben who is a freshman.
3. What was your favorite year of high school? Why?
My favorite year of high school was junior year because I was a big part in planning school dances and many events, as well as taking a crazy course load. I think the craziness of junior year was really what made it so great.
4. What is one of your favorite memories of high school?
One of my favorite memories of high school was out basketball game vs. Torrance my senior year. We fought until the end and pulled off the close win in league. Also, I enjoyed filming back to school video as Superheroes.
5. What are some of your extracurriculars and accomplishments?
I am involved in ASB, Eagles Fight Hunger, Operation Smile, and a few other clubs. I am an Eagle Scout and received a Coca-Cola scholarship as well as the Scholar Athlete of the Year for our school.
6. How have you changed from freshman year to senior year? Were there any defining moments of your high school career?
I am a bit taller then I was freshman year, take 7 inches taller bro. I think a defining moment was sophomore year where I started to get more involved, joining ASB and also making quality friendships that will last me a lifetime.
7. What is your Senior Quote?
“It’s not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you” -The Dark Knight
8. Where are you going in the fall? What do you plan on majoring in?
I am going to UCLA in the fall to study Environmental Science.
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be an Environmental Scientist.
10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I see myself working for an environmentalist company maybe helping manufacture fuel efficient cars.