by Amita Chauhan, Co-Editor-in-Chief
1. When and where were you born? Describe the kind of child you were.
I was born on November 25, 1996 in Norwalk, California. My mom told me I was a very clever child, I found my way through many obstacles. They use to block the staircase with different items and I would find my way around them.
2. Do you have any siblings?
I have a sister, she’s 21 but we always get mistaken as twins.
3. What was your favorite year of high school? Why?
My favorite year would have to be sophomore year, the year I joined the Drama Department at school.
4. What is one of your favorite memories of high school?
All the plays and musicals I did, mostly “3 Ghosts” because I love A Christmas Carol. Also, being apart of Link Crew was such a thrill.
5. What are some of your extracurriculars and accomplishments?
I am currently the President of both the Drama Department and Drama Club in the school and received the Best Actor award my Junior year. I am also the Commissioner of Media for Link Crew. Outside of school I am a photographer. I have received many awards and won a few contest with my work. I also post weekly “vlogs” on YouTube (MachaizelliDoesIt).
6. How have you changed from freshman year to senior year? Were there any defining moments of your high school career?
I’ve became more open with myself, I use to be a very quiet person (surprise, surprise) freshmen year. It was not until I joined the Drama Department that I became the crazy sassy person I am today.
7. What is your Senior Quote?
“Even if it make others uncomfortable, I will love who I am” – Janelle Monae
8. Where are you going in the fall? What do you plan on majoring in?
I’m going to Chapman University, but in the spring. I plan on majoring in Business Administration with an emphasis on Marketing. I also plan on minoring in Musical Theater, because I don’t want to eliminate that part of my life.
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I would like to actually see my YouTube channel grow and allow me to be a T.V. personality. But if that does not happen I plan to be an advertisement designer.
10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Alive, first of all. I also hope to see myself be a household name either by my designs or my YouTube channel.