by Amita Chauhan, Co-Editor-in-Chief
1. When and where were you born? Describe the kind of child you were.
Santa Monica, October 27th 1995. I was a mercurial child. One minute the cutest most cuddly baby there is. The next crying my head off. It’s what made my good moments so special.
2. Do you have any siblings?
My lil sis is a freshman. Her name is Cece.
3. What was your favorite year of high school? Why?
Freshman year. No preconceived ideas. I just moved here and the warm and welcoming community embraced me.
4. What is one of your favorite memories of high school?
Senior year football was my favorite memory. It was just amazing to watch us go from a 2-3 record to an 8 game win streak into the first CIF finals birth in school history!
5. What are some of your extracurriculars and accomplishments?
CIF Southern Section Scholar Athlete of the Year and National Football Foundation LA Chapter Scholar Athlete of the Year. I play football, chess, and run a food drive called Eagles Fight Hunger. Have kept straight A’s throughout high school. Avid LA Kings fan!
6. How have you changed from freshman year to senior year? Were there any defining moments of your high school career?
I’ve changed a lot. Freshman year I really wanted to be liked by everyone and would change myself to fit that. Now, I kind of just do my thing and let those who appreciate that into my life.
7. What is your Senior Quote?
“I was David’s promise to the world that Imma slay Goliath.” -J. Cole
8. Where are you going in the fall? What do you plan on majoring in?
Harvard, and majoring in Economics with a minor in Literature or Psychology.
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Happy, healthy, and rich.
10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Working a job in finance in New York City hopefully with a sweet girlfriend and a lot of tickets to Rangers games.